Alpha sells a property “as is” and according to the information specified in the deed. Buyers must verify condition of the property, location, land area and other related information by themselves before making decision.
Yes, by making an appointment with our sales team for site visit.
If it is vacant land, the buyer can also visit the property by himself. By studying a location map displayed on our website or asking for more details on property location with our sales team.
After ownership transfer to Alpha, we normally have a negotiation process with squatters and legal eviction procedure. However, when the buyer puts down deposit and Alpha approves to sell as is, all process will be ceased. The buyers will be responsible for eviction by themselves.
It is considered on a case-by-case basis, depending on Alpha's committee approval.
Buy directly with Alpha.
No. Property sold by Alpha is Real Estate Owned (REO). All acquired by auction bidding and deed in lieu of foreclosure from the borrower.
Currently, Alpha does not have a rental policy.
1. Put down 10% deposit of the purchase price by cashier's check/draft or transfer the money to the company's account.
2. Submit the proposal to Alpha’s committee (take 1-2 weeks for approval process)
3. After committee approval, the buyer signs purchase agreement within 15 working days.
4. Pay the remaining 90% and transfer ownership at land office within 60 days from the date of approval.
List of documents for individual buyer
1. Copy of ID card and house registration of the buyer/endorsee.
2. Copy of ID card and house registration of the payer (in case that the payer is not the same person as the endorsee).
3. Copy of updated bank account that the buyer withdraws money to purchase the property.
4. Copy of purchase slip of cashier's check/draft or copy of money transfer slip.
List of documents for corporate.
1. Copy of company affidavit (within 1 month).
2. Copy of shareholders list.
3. copy of the latest financial statements.
4. Copy of ID card and house registration of the authorized director.
5. Copy of ID card and house registration of the payer.
6. Copy of updated bank account that the buyer withdraws money to purchase the property.
7. Copy of purchase slip of cashier's check/draft or copy of money transfer slip.
If the committee does not approve the sale proposal, the deposit will be returned to the buyer within 14 working days.
The buyer is responsible for all ownership transfer expenses at the land office, total at 6.3%, which are:
- Transfer fee, charged at 2% of the land department value.
- Special business tax at 3.3% and corporate income tax at 1% of eighter the purchase price or land department value, whichever is higher.
After Alpha’s committee approves the sales proposal, the deposit is non-refundable.
In case that the buyer prefers bank loan, the buyer should contact banks or financial institutions for
pre-approval before putting down deposit.
The buyer must submit a name change letter to Alpha at least 7 working days before the date of ownership transfer. And the new endorsee name must be verified and approved by Alpha’s committee.
Alpha has no service for loan. The buyers must contact the banks by themselves.
1. An offer letter or a purchase agreement.
2. Copy of title deed.
3. Copy of ID card and house registration / related documents of a corporate (in case of purchasing in a corporate name)
4. Copy of bank statement for the past 6 months.
5. Salary slip/salary certificate.
Or other additional documents requested by each bank (please contact the bank in person).
Alpha can provide copy of title deed, offer letter or purchase agreement for the buyer.